Sunday, March 4, 2007

33 Weeks

Baby is 33 weeks old.

DH and I hadn't been out since early January, mostly because of my looooong illness and Vicadin induced haze. Yesterday we went out to Chipotle (Mexican place with MASSIVE burritos), got a new cell phone at Cingular--the new AT&T (LOL), and then went to Target to find a cover for new, cute cell phone so that I wouldn't throw it away like I had a previous cell phone:) While at Target, we looked at baby clothes and dreamed for a little bit.

Here's my plan. I figure I'll get a call that the baby has been born and that we can come pick it up in 72 hours, after all the papers have been signed. I will then fly into a shopping frenzy and go to Target and Kohl's and buy all of those adorable little clothes that I've been drooling over. I will bring them home and leave them in the bags with the receipts. That way, if I don't get to bring the baby home, I can return everything:(

Oh, and nothing new from our agency or the lawyer. Patience, patience, patience. Private infant adoption is sooooo vastly different from foster care adoption.

No comments: