Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Endodontist

I went to the endodontist today and....... the tooth is fine and doesn't need a root canal at this time. Yeah! I really liked her although I can't say that I "enjoyed" the process of having my tooth frozen, etc. in order to see if it was still alive;) She showed me on the x-ray that the sinus was "cloudy" and recommended going back to my Primary Care Physician. The endodontist said that since that is the next tooth in the area, any pain in my mouth, sinus, face would radiate right to it and the sinus pain was causing the pain in the tooth.

Went to see my MD at 2 p.m. today. He put me on a month of Cipro. He said that they put you on six weeks of IV antibiotics for a bone infection in your leg or arm, but not face, dental, sinus. Go figure. He said the previous two weeks of Levaquin plus the four weeks of Cipro (six weeks) should take care of it. Wonder what else it will kill in my body? LOL Too bad it can't kill fat cells.

I was supposed to go to our agency's adoption support group meeting tonight, but it has been changed to Thursday night. Hoping I'll hear something. This waiting is DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!! --Yes, I know I'm screaming;)

My kids are still recouping from their respective sleep overs. Crabby, crabby, crabby!

No comments: