Saturday, February 3, 2007

Hard Time

I've been having a hard time. I had a tooth/bone infection that resulted in the tooth being extracted. The surrounding sinus was also infected. The extraction site turned into a dry socket. I was on massive doses of antibiotics and pain killers for awhile. I have 10 MORE days of antibiotics. Ugh! I'm so happy to be in a place where I have access to good medical care and ability to pay for these procedures.

Our social worker told us that the birthmother's life situation had changed and was not sure if she was still "making an adoption plan" for her baby. I have so many emotions about this, but don't know if I can put them into words. This thing called adoption is such a crazy, crazy ride.

I called our agency yesterday to see if they had any new information. They have not returned my call.


So we wait and we pray.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

oooh my goodness--I am so sorry--I will be praying with you--I am so sorry--adopting is a roller coaster oh sweetie don't worry this is all going to be okay--I will check in on you tommorrow--take care of your tooth and don't worry okay it will be allright!!! GOd can move this mountain and bring you out of this valley don't worry--hugs hugs hugs!!!!