Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Sunday!

Nothing new to report. I edited some of my posts because my husband felt I wasn't being private enough:) I'm one of those people that need to talk and talk and talk and it doesn't really matter who's listening.

I am feeling much better after my recent health issues. I went back to the dentist on Thursday and he is sending me to an endodontist on Tuesday to check out one of my remaining teeth in the area. I'm not sure if it needs a root canal or if it's just angry that we took its friend. LOL

J went to spend the night at her last foster family's tonight. It is the first time she's spent the night away from us since the adoption. I miss her. I hope she's having a great time! She was really excited to go and took a ton of toys and her princess tent.

N had his first friend sleep over as well tonight. I can hear both boys upstairs giggling. I doubt they will get much sleep. It's 11:30 and his friend is really excited because he usually is asleep by 9! Remember how exhilarating it was to stay up so late when you were little?

A is exhausted from the day and is vegging out on the couch watching TV. Ahhh, to be a teenager again:)

DH is at work (overtime)!

And I'm here, blogging. This is THE life!

1 comment:

JuJu - said...

How are things with the adoption?? Any new news - sorry to pry - but I am just pulling for you guys and this baby! I do not know many folks adopting from anywhere other than Guatemala - so I love to hear about your family:):)

Keep posting and tell your husband we need to know what is gpoing on because we care:):)

Julia:)
keep in touch:)